Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fruit, veggies and herbs are the new flowers!


I was browsing through my photos the other day and noticed that I had taken quite a few photos of the fruit and veggie baskets and herb pots around the house. There isn't really a designated drawer for fruit and veggies in the kitchen here, other than in the fridge. So, I have been arranging them in a way that looks appealing in the collection of lovely bowls and baskets they have. 


I think it looks pretty good. In fact it looks great! I think I am going to invest in some seriously good looking bowls and baskets when I get home. And pots for herbs. And buy loads of fresh herb plants and have those around the house instead of pot plants. And now I'm getting really excited! I can almost smell home... only one and half months to go. 


Don't you think these are so much nicer than a wilting box of herbs in the fridge? 


Even this little guy in the corner by the sink looks great!

1 comment:

  1. Does look good! I also like the smell of herbs growing in the house

    ReplyDelete